Single Word Comprehension
Reading & Listening - Aphasia
Comprehension Toolbox works on the spoken and written comprehension of words. It is designed for people with aphasia and older children with special needs including autism. It is also suitable for people who are learning English as a second language.
- Free with in-app purchases
- “Clothing & Accessories” and "Health & Body" categories allow you to try each activity for free
- Additional categories are available to download as in-app purchases
- Over 2200 clear, high-quality photographs of vocabulary items
- 10 categories including People, Clothing & Accessories, Food & Drink, Health & Body, Home & Garden, Leisure & Recreation, Nature & Environment, Transportation & Around Town, Travel & Shopping, Verbs
3 Comprehension Activities
Training: Hear and/or see 2 examples of the target word, then match the word to the correct picture (choice of 3)
Photo Shuffle: Match the spoken and/or written words to the pictures in the picture set (field size of 2-6 pictures)
Word Match: Match the picture to the correct spoken and/or written word (choice of 3).